Cairnmillar is committed to providing a quality service which includes ensuring that individual privacy is maintained. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and the Health Records Act 2001 under which clients of the organisation are entitled to:
- Know why personal information is being collected and how it will be used;
- Ask for access to records, including your health information;
- Take up opportunities to stop receiving direct marketing material;
- Correct inaccurate information;
- Know which organisations will be given personal information;
- Ensure organisations only use information for purposes they have told you about;
- Find out what personal information an organisation keeps and how they manage it.