Psychology Courses – 2020
Applications for our February 2020 Intakes are now open and will close at 5pm on 31 October 2019. Applications are made in our Cairnmillar Application Portal.
The following courses are currently accepting applications for 2020:
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice
- Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology)
- Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Psychology)
Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses – 2020
Applications for our February 2020 Intakes are now open. First round and International applications will close at 5pm on 31 October 2019. Applications are made in the Cairnmillar Applications Portal.
A second round of domestic applications may be offered for Counselling and Psychotherapy applications – more information will be posted later in the year if this option is offered.
By submitting your interest for future intakes and courses, you will be added to a mailing list and will be contacted prior to the opening of the next application round.
Single Subject Enrolment
Single subjects are a flexible option that allows students to enrol in a selection of units from our postgraduate courses, as single subject short courses. All coursework units from our postgraduate course, excluding placement and research units, are available for single subject enrolment.
To enrol, please submit an expression of interest below.
RTO Courses – 2019
To submit an expression of interest for our VET Certificate IV course, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must provide references using the online HODSPA reference system. A guide on how to use the system is available here. All references must be completed and received through the HODSPA system no later than two weeks after the applications close date listed above.
- The Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- The Graduate Certificate of Counselling and Psychotherapy, the Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and the Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy all require two references; we prefer at least one academic reference. However, if you have been out of higher education for more than ten years then two professional references or voluntary references will be sufficient.
Note: The Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) does not require references.
Resources for Applicants
- Guide for using the HODSPA online reference system
- Working out your average results – Guide for applicants
- Applicant FAQ