Ms Rae Ellis
Grad Dip (Prof.Psych) B.A. (Honours) (Psych) B.Soc.Sc (Psych) MAPS
Rae Ellis is a registered psychologist whose experience has taken her from Africa to The Middle East and Australia. Rae’s most recent work includes representing The Cairnmillar Institute in a community based capacity as well as in a primary school context. Her professional experience includes assessment and treatment across a spectrum of mental health issues.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Client Centred Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Narrative Therapy
Clients I Work With
- Pre-school and primary school aged children with a focus on early intervention.
- Adults seeking positive change and growth through the development of practical skills.
Issues I Work With
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Self Esteem and Resilience issues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Life Transitions and Adjustment Issues
- Substance Abuse